Wildflowers, Landscapes & Gardens of Umbria and Tuscany.
Next Retreat: 7 nights from 30th April to 7th May 2021.
With sweeping views of the beautiful Umbrian countryside, there can be no better location than Villa Pia for this exclusive garden-themed holiday. And the trip has been timed to coincide with the glorious spring wildflower season, an unmissable spectacle in this part of northern Italy.
Hosted by garden experts Rosie Yeomans and David Hurrion, together with garden photographer Sarah Cuttle, there’ll be wildflower walks, local cultural visits, garden and planting design tuition, as well as photography workshops – all in the most inspiring surroundings.
There will also be time to relax, swim and enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Villa Pia set atop the hill village of Lippiano.
The cost for the garden week will be £1300 per adult in a single room en suite and £1100 in a shared room en suite. Included in the price will be:
- Transfers from and to Florence Airport, and transport for visits
- Accommodation at Villa Pia, Lippiano, Umbria in en-suite rooms as required
- Breakfast each day
- Most lunches and dinners at Villa Pia during the week
- Fresh fruit, coffee, tea, alcohol and soft drinks available all day
- Expert hosts, local guides, entrance fees and tutoring
For bookings and enquiries, please get in touch via the VILLA PIA BOOKING PAGE.