Gardens & Wildflowers
Next Retreat: 7 nights from 22nd to 29th April 2023
We’re excited to once again be offering this exclusive wildflower -and garden- themed holiday, timed to coincide with the glorious spring orchid season, an unmissable spectacle in this part of Italy.
Hosted by garden experts Rosie Yeomans and David Hurrion, together with garden photographer Sarah Cuttle, there’ll be wildflower walks, garden tours and visits to stunning historic towns, PLUS garden planning and planting tuition, together with photography workshops.
There will also be time to relax, swim and enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Villa Pia at the heart of historic Lippiano in glorious scenery on the Umbrian-Tuscan border.
The cost for the garden week will be £1500 per adult in a single room en suite and £1250 in a shared room en suite. Included in the price will be:
- Transfers from and to Perugia Airport, and transport for visits
- Accommodation at Villa Pia, Lippiano, Umbria in en-suite rooms as required
- Breakfast each day
- Buffet lunches and 4-course dinners at Villa Pia during the week (on most days)
- Fresh fruit, coffee, tea, alcohol and soft drinks available all day
- Expert hosts, local guides, entrance fees and tutoring
For bookings and enquiries, please get in touch via the VILLA PIA BOOKING PAGE.